Lost Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Whispers

An RP site based on dogs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main RolePlay

Go down 
+6
Akira
Pathogen
Major
Lilly
Arnou
Alta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Gypsy
Chi
Chi
Gypsy

Main RolePlay - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:18 pm

"No." I say lowly. "it means we don't want to be hit by the no-claws, or attacked by other dogs who are loyal to them." I glare at the fae. "You don't know me. you don't know where I came from. You don't know what my life was like before this.You don't know what I went through." I sit down on the dirt, plumed tail swept to the side.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:22 pm

I look back at her interested in what she was saying. I pad back over to her, purposely kicking up dirt behind me. I sit down in front of her. "My dear, you are afraid of others? You can't go through life like that. And where ever you came from-- I suggest you go back. You won't last a day out here with all your pampered fur and claws." I chuckle
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Chi
Chi
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:28 pm

"Trust me. If you knew what my life was like, you wouldn't dismiss me so lightly. And who said I was afraid? I was bred to fight. And when I didnt want to, they threw me in the arena for other dogs to kill, as no claw entertainment. I showed them I wasnt about to die. So, back in I went. Again, I refused to let the other dogs kill me. i got them first. Over and over again. Before I got out. So, i am not 'pampered fur and claws' as you say. In my opinion, you're closer to that then I am. So, I have blood on my paws, and I dont want it there."
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:37 pm

My laughter dies down as I stare at the dog.

"I am not pampered, I was born in the wild." I say. "I'm a dog. Your nothing but a kitty." I chuckle

(If anyone has a problem with the way I treat they're character, message me and I'll stop. This is just how Alta is.)
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Chi
Chi
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:43 pm

"kitty?" I chuckle. "keep it up, sweet heart, and Ill show you just how much of a 'kitty' I am."

(gtg to my dads. He doesn't have a comp or wifi. Be back Sunday!)
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:46 pm

I laugh madly at that comment. "Dobermans were bred for fighting." I dig my claws into the ground before continuing. "Mutts were bred for--oh yea, that's right. Accidents."
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:53 pm

"You may look like a doberman on the outside, but on the inside your just a lost pup!" He growls lowly "My breed is bred for this sport, thats why we have a stocky build and mainly all muscles"
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:07 am

I raise an eyebrow at the dog. "Dobermans are tall, strong, fast and have great stamina. You may have big muscles, but that doesn't make you stronger, kit." I chuckle
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:15 am

"Yea...Kinda but i do have stamina, suprising speed, and brutal strength you will NEVER have" He snorts as he faces alta "And being such a know it all, you DONT know everything!"
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:24 am

I laugh at the dog. "Keep it up." I snort "Remind me why your my beta?" I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Psi
Psi
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:31 am

My nostrils flare as I peer at the scene from the darkness, my head resting on my fore-paws. I let out a huff, my ears folding over. I rise from the darkness and weave my way around the thick trees, I face Alta, my jaw tightening. "If I don't join I'll die." I say, flatly.
Back to top Go down
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup
Lula Belle

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:48 pm

I whine softly at hearing the argument. I flatten my ears against my skull and back away, fear in my eyes. I duck my head and run back to a boulder, pushing myself against it in an attempt to hide.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:36 pm

He perks his auds, hearing a russle in the bush he growls lowly. Stopping only to realize it was Beahe hr. Sighing he drops the hare to him,watching him eat as he glances at alta, not wanting to have this onversation in front of his son, growling lowly at her but he stops when Bear looks up
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:12 pm

I look at Lilly. "You can join." I say. I then look back to Arnou and raise an eyebrow. "Maybe you can take that dog's place as my beta." I chuckle before padding off.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Chi
Chi
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:26 pm

I growl to myself, realizing its useless to try and talk sense into this biased and narrow minded dog. "Look. Its not our fault where we come from. So quit being cruel to others just because we aren't like you." I turn away before she can answer. I leap into the nearest bush, barely remembering to scoop up my rabbit before I go.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:38 pm

I pay no attention to the female as I continue to pad back to camp. My paws naturally kick up snow behind me as I walk through the lighter snow stacks.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Chi
Chi
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:44 pm

I stay nearby, devouring the rabbit in a few swift bites. I bury the skin and bones, licking blood off of my muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup
Lula Belle

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:10 pm

I slowly retreat back to camp, looking around for Path. I whine, not seeing her and crawl back to a shrub. I curl up beside it and whimper.
Back to top Go down
Sprat
Psi
Psi
Sprat

PostSubject: !   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Sprat, who'd been travelling for quite some time now, felt weary. He'd came across some scents earlier, and now they were getting stronger. Were his ears deceiving him, or was someone up ahead arguing. Someone up ahead! About time he came across some type of civilization. Only problem was, he didn't know how to approach the situation. He didn't know if anger would be misdirected towards him, or they would welcome him. Despite this, he swallowed his fears and quickened his pace. With his chest puffed out and his ears erect, he strutted towards the gaggle of canines. Ignoring his shaking limbs, both from exhaustion and nerves, he chuffed in a greeting. "Hullo there." He squeaked.
If dogs could, he would've blushed right then and there. Wonderful. He finds a place he hopes he can stay for the night, and he squeaks.

(My aplogies, my starters are always a bit long-winded. ;; )
Back to top Go down
http://www.xsamaster.deviantart.com
Gypsy
Chi
Chi
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:06 pm

I hear a new voice, one that doesn't sound like his brains are made of fluff. I push back through the leaves, looking at the new dog. He's a good bit smaller than I, and nervous. I prick my ears--or rather, ear. The other is always down. "hello." I say, blinking my brown and blue eyes at the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Sprat
Psi
Psi
Sprat

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Sprat gazed over at the heterocromic canine, and let a small smile creep to his maw. "Hope I'm not interrupting?" He chuckled quietly. Words seemed to be on his side now.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Chi
Chi
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:50 pm

"nope. We were just finishing our conversation." I say with a glare at Alta. "so. you're new too?Looking for a place to stay?" I say understandingly, swishing my tail around to sit more comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Sprat
Psi
Psi
Sprat

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:37 pm

Sprat chuckled again. "You've guessed right. I'm kinda just... roamin around for the moment, looking for a new home I guess." He sat, then yawned, his crimson tongue running over his ivories. "Could I stay for a bit? Or if you all would have me?"
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Chi
Chi
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:19 pm

"I dont know about them." I eye after Alta distrustfully. "but you could stay in my den for the night. I'm not really a part of their group. We just......butt heads a lot." I blink, surprising myself at the invitation. I don't think any other dog has ever seen the den, except for my family.
Back to top Go down
Sprat
Psi
Psi
Sprat

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:33 pm

The canine's surprise was reciprocated on Sprat's visage. "Oh.. wow.. that- that'd be wonderful! That- thank you! Oh, and I'm Sprat, by the way. A few people call me Tripod for..." He gazed down where his fourth limb would've been. ".. for obvious reasons. You're welcome to call me either. And what was yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Main RolePlay
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next