Lost Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Whispers

An RP site based on dogs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main RolePlay

Go down 
+6
Akira
Pathogen
Major
Lilly
Arnou
Alta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Psi
Psi
Lilly

Main RolePlay - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:08 pm

I gently rip off a piece of soft flesh from the small body of the animal. I begin to chew it slowly, a trail of its blood leaking down my maw. I rise after having my fill and trailing my tongue across my blood stained maw. "I should probably just get out of here." I say, my voice full of nerves and slight annoyance as I glance at Alta
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:53 pm

He glances at lilly and huffs as he pads out to go find some prey
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:20 pm

I turn my narrow head and huff as I see Lilly. I growl lowly but keep it to myself as I do not have a reason to chase her off. My small tail thumps against the rock as my narrow head tilts up scenting the air. I watch the moon creep up the horizon. My muzzle turns into a smile as I stand up and howl loudly, lifting one paw off the terrain. Full moon. This is when wild dogs thrive. My howl turns into a faint echo as I wait for the others to return the signal. From the top of my rock, I can see small squares in the distance--the no-claws houses.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:38 pm

He perks his auds at the howl, not knowing how to he just snarls loudly before returning his long search for more prey for the pack. Sighing lowly coming up empty handed he heads back to the base camp, grumbling under is breath
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Chi
Chi
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:50 pm

I tilt my head at the distant howl, making me even more lopsided than usual. I stay perfectly still other than that. I'm waiting. Then, it happens. What I'm waiting for. A rabbit hops into vision. I tense. It comes closer. I leap from the leaves, landing squarely on its back. I look up, muzzle slightly red with blood. I pick up the rabbit in my jaws and head towards the source of the howl, ignoring scent marking this territory.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:36 pm

His auds perk as he growls lowly, the wind blowing in his direction, smelling a fae dog, get pads into the forest, his eyes hard and his muscles tensed ready to fight when needed or to intimidate, of his huge stature
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:34 pm

I sniff the air, my head nodding as I do. I can smell the scent of a fae coming closer. I leap off my rock and stand tall, showing my full size. I walk past Arnou pretending as though he isin't even there as I walk towards the scent of the fae. I eventually spot her carrying a rabbit in her mouth. "Pet." I mumble under my breath and I walk closer to her. I sit down and look at her. "Hello." I say. I wonder why she is on MY territory.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:27 pm

He growls at Alta "What is your deal with used to be pets? You think i go to thatneighb orhood just to be fed..? Well LOOK Alta!" He snarls lowly before he quietly pads off, mumbling
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:19 pm

I chuckle at my beta acting childish. Of course I have problems with pets. The no-claws feed you all the time and teach you things that take away your instincts. In my point of view, they're pups. No-- not pups, kitties.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:23 pm

He stops and looks at Alta "Im done with your crap, im just done thinking im a pup" He pads off into the darkness, not even looking back
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:25 pm

I raise my eyebrows and smile amused. Sure you are...; I think. I chuckle in his direction. House pet. Stupid house pet. You'll get eaten by a bear in a day.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:28 pm

He huffs as he gets out of the territory, heading out to the neighborhood to grab his son. Growling lowly he smiles seeing they dont have the chain on him. He grabs Bear and smiles running off into the woods
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:31 pm

I roll my eyes, extremely amused. My maw pulls back into a grin as I walk back to camp. I leap up on my rock and lay down, crossing my front paws and looking out over the forest.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:33 pm

He pads into a makeshift den, panting heavily as he looks at Bear, smiling as he lays down. He chuckels as he sees Bear chase his tail
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:05 pm

I huff as Arnou doesn't come back. Probably already eaten by a bear. A mouse is smarter than that house pet. I chuckle. The full moon dances above my head with the twinkling stars. I howl one last time before laying my head down my my paws.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:10 pm

"Stay here" He looks at Bear, his tone serious as he goes out to hunt, snarling lowly warning any intruders. his eyes lock onto a hare, huffing he lets it go, not wanting to bother chasing something he isnt gonna have a chance to catch it most of the time. He stops, hearing the howl, he smirks, but he doesnt respond. as he mumurs "Pets? I was born and raised a fighting dog, I had no room to live a pet life..."
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:14 pm

I spot Arnou hunting in the far distance. I snarl lowly to myself. I leap off my rock and start towards him. I lean down close to the ground, stalking him. I leap out of some foliage behind him. "What are you doing hunting on my territory." I snarl
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:16 am

He chuckles "Get your nose right, im at the edge" He scoffs before padding off, trying to find something his son can practice with
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Chi
Chi
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:32 pm

"Waf 'ong 'if 'ets?" I say incoherently around the rabbit as I trot in, hearing the conversation. I drop it and repeat. "Whats wrong with pets? If anything, it means we're braver than wild dogs for daring to escape." I look at the female challengingly, ignoring the male.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:34 pm

I chuckle at the fae. "You are incorrect, my dear. You dare to escape, and you said you dare. You can't just leave? That means your afraid of being scolded by your no-claw." I say grinning.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:45 pm

He glacnes at Alta Some No claws have different personalitys like us, some are the worst kind you cqan get, like mine Alta. if you had to step into my shoes and watch all but one of your pups die, and your mate? You would know why i am the reason why im like this"
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:51 pm

I raise an eyebrow at Arnou who is rudely interrupting mine and Gypsys conversation. "That is a lie. I would not be like you. My mate killed my pups, then I proceeded and killed him without thought." I say wagging my short tail. I then gaze back at Gypsy.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:55 pm

"Except YOU Killed your mate for that, My mate was bled to death by one of my trusted friends, he lost my trust he lost my liking. i killed him with the rage, and yet im still full of rage" He growls lowly, not really caring about anything but his son
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:59 pm

I look back at Arnou and raise my eyebrows as my maw pulls back to a amused grin. "I would kill you without thought, too. Remind me again why your my beta?" I say chuckling as I walk back towards camp, my chuckle turning into a laugh in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:13 pm

"And remind me how ytou turned out to be the worst leader?" He chuckles as he pads back to bear, carrying a large hare in his mouth he caught ealier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Main RolePlay
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next