Lost Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Whispers

An RP site based on dogs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main RolePlay

Go down 
+6
Akira
Pathogen
Major
Lilly
Arnou
Alta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Gypsy
Chi
Chi
Gypsy

Main RolePlay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:17 pm

I snatch one more fat one but splash out of the water and drop it onshore myself, killing it with a sharp note to the head. I look over at sprat, feeling water slide down my back in streams and off my ears, tail, and nose. I shake a little, getting rid of the worst of the water. "how much do you think we need?"
Back to top Go down
Sprat
Psi
Psi
Sprat

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:07 pm

"Maybe one or two more if you're planning on getting some for the others?" He thought for a moment.. The others. "How many more are there? And are you all together? Everyone was arguing when I got here." He chuckled once with a slight smile on his maw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xsamaster.deviantart.com
Gypsy
Chi
Chi
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:41 am

I shrug. "I dunno. I just met up with those two while hunting. And, if you really need to know, we were arguing about heritage. The Doberman, Alta, thinks she's better than me just because I was born to no claws and she was born wild." I growl, this is a sensitive topic with me. I lunge back into the water with a splash before he can answer. I snag another fish and toss it to him, but stay on the surface, eyeing the water for more fish.
Back to top Go down
Sprat
Psi
Psi
Sprat

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Sprat winces, sensing that this was a touchy topic. He snagged the fish from the air once again, chomping down on it, squeezing the life out of the poor prey. He looked back up at Gypsy. "Hey.. Gyp?.."
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Chi
Chi
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:21 pm

"yeah?" I ask, grabbing another fish and wading to shore, splashing noisily as I do. I set the fish down and hold it under my paw, preventing it from escaping as I give it a quick bite to the back of the head to kill it. I pick it up in my jaws and drop it next to the others, then shake out my fur, sending water scattering everywhere. I sit and look at sprat expectantly, waiting for him to continue.
Back to top Go down
Sprat
Psi
Psi
Sprat

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:03 pm

"I couldn't care less what the others said. You sat here, took me in, not even knowing who I was. That, alone, makes you the better person. I, personally, couldn't care less about heritage. I mean look at me, I don't know what the hell I am. But yeah, just remember that." He simply smiled then looked down at the fish. "Grub time?"
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Chi
Chi
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:14 pm

I smile, touched by his statement. "thank you sprat. That helps." and it really does. I feel better about the argument earlier. It's not my fault alta is a racist jerk. Just because she was born in the wild doesn't make her better then me. "sure." I say to his last words, snagging a fish from the pile we amassed. "where did you come from?" I ask as I nudge a fish toward my new friend. "That is, if you don't mind telling me." I add hastily, knowing some don't like to talk about their past.
Back to top Go down
Sprat
Psi
Psi
Sprat

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:13 pm

He thinks over how he's gonna answer as his mouth hungrily starts to devour his first fish. He chews thoughtfully for a few moments. After swallowing the succulent flesh, he glances up at Gypsy. "Let's just say they weren't as kind as you. Y'know, me being different and all", he looks down at where his fourth appendage would've bee," It wasn't a hard life, just one that I'd rather leave behind." He smiled, then went back to chewing thoughtfully. "What about you? I know you like to herd. Ever come in contact to people with the same mindset?"
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Chi
Chi
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:12 pm

“You really want to hear about my sad, pathetic life?” I ask curiously, and then shrug. “If you’re sure.
“I was born to a dog fighting ring. I wasn't what they wanted. they refused to feed me, and…well…..they didn’t treat me very well. I got kicked and pushed around a lot. When I was a year old, they threw me in the fighting ring. But I wasn’t even given half a chance to fight. I was meant to die. They tied each of my paws to rope in a different direction and let out a bunch of dogs that enjoyed killing. “I whine and lay my ears back unhappily, remembering that. “But I outsmarted both the no claws and the dogs. I managed to avoid the worse attacks and somehow managed to get them to bite the rope off my legs, one at a time. I used my much better speed to avoid the rest of the attacks and got the Rottweilers to accidently kill each other instead of me. I did a few attacks of my own, and soon the ground was littered with the bodies of the other dogs. The no claws that owned me got a lot of money from watching that. They let me rest a few minutes, and then put me back in with more dogs. Again and again, for months. It took a while, but I got out.” I whine as I finish, laying my ears completely flat against my head and putting my face on my paws.
Back to top Go down
Sprat
Psi
Psi
Sprat

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:14 pm

He took her story in, not exactly sure how he felt about it. Was he to feel sorry for her, or does she not accept 'pity'. He simply looks up at her and says with a slightly subdued tone. "Well, you've made it thus far, and you seem to be doing a pretty fair job."
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Chi
Chi
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:18 pm

I shake off my self-pity. "thanks again." I smile and stand, still feeling a bit sad, but not as much anymore. "so, what now? Back to my den?"
Back to top Go down
Sprat
Psi
Psi
Sprat

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:50 pm

"Sounds good to me" He quickly shakes his pelt out, sending droplets everywhere. Once satisfied with the make shift blow-drying method, he stretches his back, hindparts in the air. He murred contently then resumed his original position.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Chi
Chi
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:04 pm

"ok." i nod and snatch up about half the fish. "jus' dow' te rive'" I mumble incoherently around the fish. i drop it. "Just down the river." I repeat, then grab my fish again and start following the rushing water.
Back to top Go down
Sprat
Psi
Psi
Sprat

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:56 am

Sprat happily obliges, carrying his last fish with him. He nonchalantly starts humming a tune.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Chi
Chi
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:35 pm

I chuckle at the humming and trot along a little faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Main RolePlay
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9