Lost Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Whispers

An RP site based on dogs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main RolePlay

Go down 
+6
Akira
Pathogen
Major
Lilly
Arnou
Alta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pathogen
Body Guard
Body Guard
Pathogen

Main RolePlay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:16 pm

I stare down at the little thing, my heart flooding with affection. "I am Patho--my name is Path. Call me Path." I don't want to scare her with my full name.
Back to top Go down
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup
Lula Belle

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:18 pm

I nod. "That is a very pretty name. It's like, you have your own path to follow. Just like everyone else has their own." I say with a smile. "My mommy told me that. She called me Lula Belle." I say with a tiny smile. I scratch my ear but look back up to Path with attention.
Back to top Go down
Major
Psi
Psi
Major

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:23 pm

Arnou looks at the pup and shifts nervously, not used to being around someone smaller than him
Back to top Go down
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup
Lula Belle

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:26 pm

o-o Aaaand you're Arnou and Major..... Acca-Awkward...)
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Major wrote:
Arnou looks at the pup and shifts nervously, not used to being around someone smaller than him
forgot to log out mof Majors pretend its me :p
Back to top Go down
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup
Lula Belle

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:28 pm

*cough cough* You're two characters...)
Back to top Go down
Pathogen
Body Guard
Body Guard
Pathogen

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:28 pm

both of which are interested in someone -.- ugh.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:36 pm

No, Me and Major are brothers................................................................
Back to top Go down
Pathogen
Body Guard
Body Guard
Pathogen

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:42 pm

-.- still with the lying. Anyway back to RP))
Back to top Go down
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup
Lula Belle

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:45 pm

reposting... -.-)

I nod. "That is a very pretty name. It's like, you have your own path to follow. Just like everyone else has their own." I say with a smile. "My mommy told me that. She called me Lula Belle." I say with a tiny smile. I scratch my ear but look back up to Path with attention.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:47 pm

I hear Pathogen talking to the pup in the distance. I thought Arnou was going to take the pup to her dead mother. I push around snow on my resting rock with my paw, causing snow to fall off the end. I look out over camp for a while before laying my head down on my paws and drifting into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Arnou pads back to the camp, looking at Alta as he sighs "i buried her mother" He says whispering
Back to top Go down
Pathogen
Body Guard
Body Guard
Pathogen

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:12 pm

I quietly nod, "Thank you little one. Your name is pretty as well." I carefully lean down and nuzzle her, then I lay fully on the ground, curling myself around her. I growl at everyone to stay back unless it's completely necessary,wanting to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup
Lula Belle

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:14 pm

I smile a little. I bury my face in Path's fur, letting my eyes look out at the other dogs. I sneeze and yawn, then close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:18 pm

He chuffs at Pathogen. as he pads off to search for food as his stomach rumbles
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:20 pm

I watch Arnou pad off without giving me time to respond. I chuff at him as I tilt my one ear at the sound of Pathogen growl.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:31 pm

He looks behind him, and sees Alta, growling lowly as he looks ahead of her, seeing a loner wolf. He growls, running past Alta, launching himself from his spot and landing onto the wolfs back, breaking into a massive fight
Back to top Go down
Pathogen
Body Guard
Body Guard
Pathogen

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:36 pm

I nuzzle Lula quickly before running to where Arnou is. I knock him out of the way. "What the heck? The loner hasnt done anything! Ask him what he's doing here before you bite him!"
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:39 pm

He snarls "He was gonna attack Alta" he says as he pins the wolf "His hackles were rised and he was growling" He says his eyes narrowed
Back to top Go down
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup
Lula Belle

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:42 pm

I whimper and flatten to the ground, whining. I look around for anything to shelter me and go beside a rock, pressing myself against it. I squeeze my eyes shut and whine.
Back to top Go down
Pathogen
Body Guard
Body Guard
Pathogen

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:47 pm

I growl at him, "You had no idea about that, idiot, now look what you've done." I see the wolf on the ground, bleeding profusely. "What a shame...you may have been able to talk him out of it" I pad back over to Lula Belle, wrapping myself around her once again.
Back to top Go down
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup
Lula Belle

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:52 pm

I see Path and cling to her, whining. "Why did he just...hurt that guy? He could have been friends.." I say through sniffles. I stay under her belly, too scared to come out.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:54 pm

He mutter "Why would i? When forcing them out is my best choice" He says as he glares at the wolf struggle he lets go of the wolf as it runs away, growling as he continues to search for prey
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:56 pm

I see the fighting go on as I leap from my rock and dash over there, but by the time I reach them it's too late. I turn my head to Arnou. "what was that about?!?" I snarl at him. I try to keep myself from cursing at there is a pup around.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:57 pm

He sighs trying not to snarl "He was gonna attack you and your bodyguard wasnt even paying attention!" He muttters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Main RolePlay
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next