Main RolePlay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arnou
Beta
Beta

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:50 am

He looks at Alta, his ears perked as he trots back to her "What do i do with the body?" He says murmuring so the pup wont hear
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:52 am

I stare at Arnou. "Ask the pup." I say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arnou
Beta
Beta

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:54 am

"The pup will do nothing but cry" He says as he sits down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:46 am

I slowly nod my head at the large dog. I waddle over a few ways to the long highway. I then see my mama laying on the side of the road. I do a tiny yip. "Here's my mama!" I say and scamper over to her. I lay next to her, waiting patiently for the male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pathogen
Body Guard
Body Guard

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:00 pm

I follow the group out to where the pup's mother lay. I immediately feel my heart soften for the little thing, and I pad up behind her. "My dear..." I say, "Will you be alright?" My slender form shifts as I sit on the earth, my tail held in a way to indicate grief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:02 pm

I look up to the other female who approached. "I...I don't know. What about my mama? I don't wanna leave her." I say, resting my head on my mother's paw with a tiny whine.

Last edited by Lula Belle on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : asghdfjkhsjgld)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arnou
Beta
Beta

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:04 pm

He sighs as he pads up to the pup "Little one. come, take me to your mother" He says in a booming, but soft and humble voice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:05 pm

*cough* We're by my mother already.. *cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arnou
Beta
Beta

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Anrou sighs, looking at the pup gently as he grabs the scruff of her mother, dragging her to the shade to avoid prying eyes from above

Last edited by Arnou on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:07 pm

mhm....now redo that post.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pathogen
Body Guard
Body Guard

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:12 pm

I sit next to her, "Pup, your mother has been taken to another world. She was called there--too early but she was called there. The best thing you can do now is grow and become strong, so that you may live out your mother's wish for you--to be happy." I Sigh, thinking that my own mother's wishes for me were far different. I turn to the other dogs. "I am taking responsibility for this pup," I say, "Anyone who harms her will be facing me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:12 pm

I follow him. "Wh..what are you doing with her? You're gonna hurt my mama!" I say, whining. I look up to the female with pleading eyes, hoping she would help me. I then hear what she says. i whimper and crawl under her leg, curling into a ball. I whine softly.

Last edited by Lula Belle on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arnou
Beta
Beta

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:13 pm

He watches the fae to to the pup as he starts digging a hole, panting a bit as he finishes, sitting next to it and waiting for them. He looks at the pup "Im doing this so others wont hurt her" He mumurs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilly
Psi
Psi

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:06 pm

I shift uncomfortably under my tree, eyeing the pitbull uneasily. "Yes?" I ask, my pointed ears slowly folding back against my cranium.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Major
Psi
Psi

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:24 pm

The male looks at the fae "I undertand if you'd like to leave, but..If I join, than it is most certainly possible for you to" He says smiling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilly
Psi
Psi

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:25 pm

"If I have to bow down to that dog." I say, motioning to Alta "Then its not happening." I softly lay my head down on my paws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pathogen
Body Guard
Body Guard

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:37 pm

I trust Arnou to keep the pup busy for a moment, and rush to where Lilly and Major are right as I hear Lilly saying what she said. "Say another bad thing about Alta, I dare you." I say, baring my teeth, "Every leader has their mishaps and their successes--you should give her more of a chance before you pass judgement, lest you act like a pup." I sit down and lick one of my paws clean, my ears flicking lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilly
Psi
Psi

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:41 pm

I slowly begin to growl, curling back my lips. "I can have my own opinion. I'm not in your silly pack, I have the right to say, what I want." I stand up, my muscles rippling slightly under my skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pathogen
Body Guard
Body Guard

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:48 pm

I pause my licking and turn my gaze to her. Slowly I close my eyes and put my paw slowly back onto the ground. Then, I begin to laugh. "Dearest bitch, you are on this territory and therefore you must watch your mouth. I doubt Alta wants strays just roaming through. Plus, if you took the time to think, it is more beneficial for you to join a pack. So what if you dislike one of the top dogs? You don't dislike everyone else do you?" I lean forward and blow a puff of air in her face. "Oh sit back down, pup. Don't try to intimidate me--you can't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilly
Psi
Psi

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:52 pm

I pause, "Pup? I'm three if you must know." I slowly extend my razor sharp claws. "I'm not going to join a pack where all I do is get scolded by wannabe hotshots." I kick dirt in her face as I begin to walk away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pathogen
Body Guard
Body Guard

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:01 pm

I get up and follow her. "An eye for an eye,bitch ," I say, kicking dirt on her. "There, now blow in my face and we'll be even." I don't wait for her before I continue, "Wanna be hotshot? That's a new one. I've gotten 'stuffy' 'uptight' 'annoying'...and it all comes from those who complain about things they shouldn't complain about." I laugh again, "It matters not how old you are. Even if we were the same age I would call you a pup, as you were in fact acting like one." I smile, and then turn in the other direction, fully intent on going back to where Lula is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilly
Psi
Psi

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:04 pm

I begin to curse under my breath, I attempt to keep myself contained and not get in a fight with the grandma. I continue walking away, my tail flicking with annoyance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pathogen
Body Guard
Body Guard

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:11 pm

My head is held high as I howl for Lula. I am here to protect Alta and...now the pup. The concerns of immatures bitches and brutes are so trivial to me. In my four years of life I feel as if I've experienced too much to put into words, but if daft fools don't want to listen to it...well..the'll have to put up with my talking anyway.

(why did you join this site if you weren't going to be a part of the pack Lilly XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:13 pm

I hear the female howl and waddle over to her. I sit down at her feet and look up to her. "Hi." I say quietly. I lick one of her large paws. "What is your name?" I ask politely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilly
Psi
Psi

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:15 pm

I don't know. I'm gonna join it eventually. Just not now..XDDD I HAVE TO GO BYEBYE. Ahrm. Okay. Buhbye.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   

Back to top Go down

Main RolePlay
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Whispers :: RolePlay Section :: RolePlay-
Jump to: