Lost Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Whispers

An RP site based on dogs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main RolePlay

Go down 
+6
Akira
Pathogen
Major
Lilly
Arnou
Alta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pathogen
Body Guard
Body Guard
Pathogen

Main RolePlay - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:00 pm

I curl around Lula Belle, trying to protect her. "That was cruel, Arnou. This is why I take no orders from you."
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:02 pm

He snaps at Pathogen "Thats why i dont listen to you!" He growls lowly
Back to top Go down
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup
Lula Belle

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:06 pm

I whine, but hear the cruel voice of the male. "You don't need to be a bully." I say quietly to him. i rest my paws on one of Path's and look him straight in the eye. "Path doesn't deserve that kind of treatment. My mommy says that everyone deserves the best treatment because you never know their back story." I say triumphantly, wagging my tail slightly. "And I always listen to my mommy." I say, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:08 pm

He looks at the Pup and says softly and calmy "Well, if you knew what happened to me maybe you would know why i act this way" He says as he looks at the pup, snorting
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:11 pm

I can't help myself but smile at the sweet pup. "Your mother was very keen." I say. I then turn my gaze to Arnou. "Sometimes, I can take care of myself too." I say emotionless before nodding at him. I then turn my head and look back down at the pup resting her head on Pathogens paws. "You can stay here, if you want." I say smiling kindly at her
Back to top Go down
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup
Lula Belle

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:12 pm

I crawl out of Path's legs and march right up to the male. I look up to him straight in the eye. 'T'hat gives you no reason to treat everyone else badly. You saw what happened to my mama. I'm not killing people because of it!" I bark in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:13 pm

"My job before was to protect. what do you expect for me to lay off?" he grunts at Alta
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:14 pm

I stare at Arnou. "The little one is right. That gives you no reason to misbehave." I say.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:15 pm

He growls lowly, not to the pup but to try to calm himself down "Well maybe, you should try fighting for your life in a dog arena, the only way to survive is to kill or seriously injure one another" He retorts "That gives me a good reason to be who i am today"
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:16 pm

I dig my claws into the ground trying to clam myself. "We both had that life, and look at me. I wouldn't of attacked that dog without reason."
Back to top Go down
Pathogen
Body Guard
Body Guard
Pathogen

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:18 pm

I look up at Alta, "I believe that Lula Belle is our smartest member. Being mean is not the answer to any question. From now on, Arnou, I trust you'll confront an intruder rather than mindlessly attacking it like a murderous fiend?" My gaze turns to Arnou and I arch an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup
Lula Belle

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:19 pm

I calmly reply back to him, holding back my tears. 'My mommy taught me a lot before she had to go to that other world. And one thing was to support others. But you don't take other's support. You block everyone else out and let your shell grow harder. You need to break out of it, like a butterfly. And be something new." I say, tears welling in my eyes. I then look back to Path, my tail wagging softly.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:21 pm

The little ones words make me smile. I walk backwards and stand next to the two. "I think we all agree you need to change some of your ways." I say as kindly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:29 pm

He sighs heavily "I watched my old mate and mainly all of my pups die Alta" He says as he looks at her. "Dont tell me to change when im trying to" He says growling before trotting off
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:39 pm

I huff as Arnou walks off from us. "My beta...over-reacts sometimes. I'll try to talk to him later." I say looking at the two beside me.
Back to top Go down
Lula Belle
Pup
Pup
Lula Belle

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:42 pm

I then am no longer able to hold back my tears. I crawl back into Path's legs and curl into a ball, crying softly. I whine and close my eyes, shaking.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:44 pm

He huffs as he lays down near a tree, staring at it as he looks around, whining softly missing his pups. Getting up slowly he pads into a bad part of the neighborhood, looking for his son
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:26 pm

I watch Arnou pad off into the neighborhood and narrow my eyes slightly for a moment. I don't think it's a good idea that he keeps going to see that kid. Not that I care.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:44 pm

He smiles gently as he sees his half grown pup,he nuzzles his son as he smiles softly seeing how much he grown since he vistited. He sighs seeing the chain, as he growls softly. He lays down next to his son, Bear. he sighs and smiles as he curls up against Arnou. Smiling softly
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:09 pm

I lay there on the big rock exhausted. My eyes almost instinctively look down towards the prey pile. There isn't much. Not that Arnou needs anything, he still get's fed by his previous owners. I chuckle at the thought of being fed by the flat-faces and not having to hunt for yourself or others. I snap back into reality quickly and nod my head somewhat upwards into the air as I sniff it. I don't smell any scents except mine and those of my pack mates. The fresh layer of snow probably covered up the scents. I rest my head back down on my paws and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:09 pm

The member 'Alta' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
https://lostwhispers.canadian-forum.com
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Arnou wakes up, seeing Bear is still asleep, he nuzzles him gently. As he pads back to the forest, scenting in a fawn he smirks, and pads up to a clearing. he sighs as he sees it, Not seeing the mother in sight he pads up to it from behind, his gaping jaws snapping against the fawns neck, killing it in a few seconds. He drags the prey to the kill pile, grabbing a fat hare he starts to eat
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Psi
Psi
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:25 pm

The scent of fresh killed deer fills my nares, I slowly trail my salmon tinted lap across my maw. I slowly pull my auds back, I gently walk over towards Arnou, glancing at him nervously, I look back down at my extremely skinny body, my ribs beginning to show. I curl my tail between my hinds and sigh. "Do you mind?" I ask quietly, my head slowly lowering.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Top Dog
Top Dog
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:00 pm

Arnou, you need at least 3 dogs to take down a deer no matter the size. Please read the rules.
Back to top Go down
Arnou
Beta
Beta
Arnou

PostSubject: Main Roleplay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:35 am

(Alright)
Arnou looks at the mixed breed "Sure" He says kindly, as he chews on the hare bone, crunching on it as he gets up and pants laying down in the shade. But he looks at Lily "Wanna go hunt after you eat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main RolePlay   Main RolePlay - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Main RolePlay
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next